Thursday, October 30, 2014

Writer's Block is a drag, but so is writer's overload

Could it really be almost 5 months since my last post? Such radio silence is usually reflects a complex situation...too busy to post, or not busy at all (meaning undisciplined with my time). Nothing to say, or too much to say (so I don't know where to start).

Whatever the case, it seems that the words pressure is building. In the past week, I have frequently found myself composing in my mind. The only cure for this is to start writing things down. And yes, I must cure it, because otherwise I become increasingly, and dangerously, internally focused. At some point, I have to quit writing stories in my head and start taking care of life again. So... my goal is to write a bunch over the next few weeks. I hope life cooperates with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment